clarity – purpose – direction – support – understanding – happiness
As a Chartered Psychologist I’m passionate about empowering people with the tools of self-care and helping people commit to sustainable, positive lifestyle choices. I have a special interest in supporting those who are experiencing stress, crisis, loss or grief.
My clients include:
- mums returning to the workforce
- people experiencing stress, burnout and fatigue
- people seeking better balance in life and achieve genuine wellbeing
- people who are relocating and building a new life
- those at crossroads who need a sounding board to find clarity.
- the bereaved or those caring for others
- teenagers in need of a little nurturing
Some of the ways I can help with psychology:
- Stress Management: I teach CBT based coping strategies, mindfulness techniques and physical relaxation exercises. Providing you with tools to deal with the physical, mental and emotional manifestations of stress.
- Walk and Talk Sessions: Taking psychology out of the arm chair and into the therapeutic beauty of the great outdoors. Harnessing the benefit of gentle exercise and Nature’s beauty with the power of coaching.
- Life Coaching and Personal Development: Supporting you through life changes, loss and transitions. Helping you find clarity and defining a course of action. If you are interested in re-invention and growth I draw on my studies in Positive Psychology to help you feel happier, and to live a richer, more rewarding life.
- Self-Care Coaching: Tired, trouble sleeping, reactive, no time for you? I’ll empower you with time and energy efficient strategies to nourish yourself on a daily basis. Brainstorming a bespoke self-care toolkit that will keep you fresh, inspired and resilient in the face of stress. Helping you to be the person you aspire to be.
- Health Coaching: As a Psychologist, Personal Trainer and Yoga Teacher I am uniquely placed to help you achieve genuine wellbeing. We all know what we need to do to feel healthy and happy, my strength lies in helping you make it happen.